October 30, 2007

New Grace Potter


So, over the past couple of weeks, I've discovered that the American release of Grace Potter's latest, This is Somewhere isn't the only release - There's a couple of other ones, with a couple of new B-Sides that I'm desperately trying to get my hands on. One, the Barnes and Noble exclusive has 'Til the Morning Comes, which I got and is a fantastic listen. iTunes has another, If I Was From Paris. However, the Japanese version has two additional songs that I absolutely can't find anywhere, Belladonna and Over Again, at least the studio versions. I'm still trying to find them, and I can't find a place to download them at all.

However, I have come across some fantastic new songs from her:

Every Mile - Grace Potter & The Nocturnals
Delta - Grace Potter & The Nocturnals
Sinking Man - Grace Potter & The Nocturnals
Belladonna - Grace Potter & The Nocturnals
Margery - Grace Potter & The Nocturnals