July 28, 2008

New Carbon Leaf!



Carbon Leaf is getting back on the road a bit more, so it's time for one of my usual updates with how they're doing. As I've said before - these guys are one of my all time favorite bands. I can't get enough of them. I've spoken with one of the band members, who's told me that they're shooting for a new release sometime next February, although the details are a little sketchy, and they don't have a title yet. Hopefully sooner, but you know how these things are.

Second, they're coming back up to Vermont! I don't think that I'm going to review this show, because I've done it a number of times, and there's only so much I can gush at this point, retreading over old ground. But, September 20th, Higher Ground, they'll be back. Woot.

Finally, a new show's hit up on Archive.org, with one of their newer songs, with a tease of AC/DC's Back in Black, which is quite fun. I really like this new song - it's not as heavy as some of their other newer stuff, and it retains a lot of their great lyrics that I've come to expect from these guys.

Back in Black (AC/DC) > Indecision - Carbon Leaf