August 1, 2008

Upcoming Concerts



Somewhat of a tentative list of what I want to see this coming fall:

Coldplay (8-2) Hartford XL Center
Grace Potter & The Nocturnals (8-16) Burlington Waterfront
James Hunter (8-23) Higher Ground
Carbon Leaf (9-20) Higher Ground
Sonya Kitchell (9-24) Higher Ground
Great Big Sea (10-31) Flynn Theater
Iron & Wine (11-15) Pearl Street Night Club

Coldplay I'm seeing tomorrow, which I'm very excited for. I'm still on edge whether or not to see Grace Potter at the Waterfront, because it'll be an amazing concert, but I don't have anyone to go with for that. James Hunter is someone I've wanted to see for a while now, ever since I missed him when he came to VT for a free show a couple years ago. Carbon Leaf is a group that I don't miss. Sonya Kitchell is another one I've missed when she came up last time. Great Big Sea, maybe, depending on what I'm up to that day, and Iron and Wine is something that I will sell my soul make a huge effort to see.