October 24, 2008

End of the Line



I'm sorry to say, but this is the end. I'm going now. Farewell.

Between work and play, I can't keep up, and some things have to go. Carry You Away has been a very fun ride, with a lot of shows, albums and sounds coming through it, and I've really enjoyed working on it. Rest assured, I'll still post up something when I hit a concert or
when I come across something interesting, but it won't be often, I'm pretty sure.

If a composer could say what he had to say in words he would not bother trying to say it in music.
~Gustav Mahler

If you're really interested in what I'm up to, you can always do the following:

My regular blog, where I talk about Sci-Fi & other serious things, is here:


My 501st Blog, about the 501st Legion, is here:


The Last Song - Foo Fighters