February 16, 2009

V-Day



I'm not totally moping around, being all emo-ish on valentine's day. I barely even noticed it. Still, I wish that I had a reason to really celebrate it, and I wish things had gone better.

And back to real life.

Thirty One Today - Aimee Mann
To Love Somebody - Bee Gees
Kiss The Rain - Billy Myers
Lay Lady Lay - Bob Dylan
Fall Apart Again - Brandi Carlile
Love's Made A Fool Of You - Buddy Holly
Love Loss Hope Repeat - Carbon Leaf
Gray Room - Damien Rice
Stay or Leave - Dave Matthews
Ashes and Wine - A Fine Frenzy
Go Your Own Way - Fleetwood Mac
The Last Time I Saw Her - Gordon Lightfoot
Apologies - Grace Potter & The Nocturnals
We Can Work It Out (The Beatles) - Heather Nova
Blues Run the Game - Jackson C. Frank
Fire & Rain - James Taylor
Somos lo que fue - Jesse & Joy
Against All Odds (Take A Look At Me Now) - Phil Collins
I Still Care For You - Ray LaMontagne
Come Around - Rhett Miller
Much Farther To Go - Rosie Thomas


I still think of you.