July 24, 2007

Cover & Original

Come Together - The Beatles

The Beatles are one of my favorite bands, let's get that out of the way right now. They've got some of the best songs out there, one of them being this one. It's got such a fun sound and tone that it's hard not to like.


Come Together - Grace Potter and the Nocturnals

Grace Potter is an artist that I'll probably get to in due time, but in the meantime, I was thrilled to find that she covered Come Together at a concert, and was even more thrilled to find that she did a good job with it.


Come Together / Hey Jude - Carbon Leaf

Carbon Leaf's also one of my favorite bands, and like with Grace Potter, I was thrilled to find that they'd covered this song - it's not one of the ones that they usually do, and they've brought not one, but two great songs to your ears.