July 23, 2007

To Begin

This is something that I've wanted to do for a while, and maybe contribute my own music tastes to the 'net. I've had a chance to visit a number of music blogs over the past year or so, and I've come across some many fine ones, most notably, iguessimfloating.blogspot.com, which I've gotten a couple of ideas from, and mainly seen that as a guide for how to do that. In addition, hypem.com has been a valuable resource for tracking down other artists.
While I'll be placing music online, I do not do so to simply give music away. It's not mine to do that with. But, I do put it online so that others might also enjoy it, and with some hope, get some people hooked on the music that I like and thus add to the contributing pool. If you like the music, go buy it from the artist. Any time I put up a link for a song, I'll also put up a link for the album, and the artist's webpage. If you like the band, tell people about them.
Should anyone have a problem with the music that I put up, legally, please send me an e-mail and I will promptly take the song in question down, within a day or so.
In addition, if anyone has any suggestions for songs or anything of that nature, feel free likewise send me an e-mail.

Beginnings, Chicago - Square One, Coldplay - One of These Things First, Nick Drake