January 4, 2008

My Mix



I can't think of a good title for this mix of songs. I was fooling around with play lists on iTunes - I swear, it's a compulsion sometimes, when I came up with the first five songs, when I realized that I had something good here. When I got home from work, I pulled another dozen songs together to come up with this final list. I think that it's the best play list that I've come up with in a while. Let me know what you think:

Everybody Knows
- Ryan Adams
Hang Around
- Gregory Douglass
When The Pain Dies Down -
Chris Stills
Pagan Angel and a Borrowed Car
- Iron & Wine
Hard Sun
- Eddie Vedder
Good Man
- Josh Ritter
Who You Are
- Cary Brothers
Pressure Suit
- Aqualung
Time Is A Runaway
- The Alternate Routes
Toy Soldiers
- Carbon Leaf
See The World
- Gomez
Trouble
- Ray LaMontagne
Place To Be
- Nick Drake

Have a good weekend! Next week, regular features & an announcement for a new feature.