October 1, 2008

Phish Announces Reunion Tour


The jam-band Phish announced earlier today that they would be reuniting for a 3 night concert stand March 6th, 7th and 8th, 2009 in Hampton, Virginia, with a 2009 tour to be announced later on. Tickets go on sale 10/18.

I'm not surprised by this news - members of the group have dropped hints over the past year that this would be happening, and reunions seem to be all the rage now. I'm wondering if they'll come back up to Vermont, where they played their last concert, and because this is their home turf. No doubt, this will be big news here.

I'm a casual fan of Phish - I think their album A Live One, is one of their best works, and they're one of the few bands whom I actually like better live than studio. It'll be interesting to see how well they do this time around - their last concert was horrible.

Slave to the Traffic Light (Live)
- Phish




Sample in a Jar - Phish